Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Swapping and Editing Heads


I am still only using (or attempting to use) the very basics of Photoshop. I wish I could learn more of the in depth stuff but I just don't know where to start or what should teach me, a class, youtube, a book, I just don't know. 
Anyway I had a friend send me some shots of her kids and she didn't like the way her little girl turned out. So, she sent me some alternates for the little gal.

This is what I ended with. Did it work? Hope so. I am not confident in my work but I do think it was better than what I started with. Wanna see what I started with? I know if you see it then you won't be able to look at the edited pictures the same. Oh well. Here it goes....

These are the two pictures I started with

Did I pull it off? Or was it just a sorry attempt?

No comments:

Post a Comment